Thursday, November 19, 2009

Room Available in Charlotte, NC

I travel a lot and have a small apartment in the Dilworth area of Charlotte, NC .

My place is empty when I am not in town so...

If you are a
  • flight attendant or
  • business traveler,
  • a mature visitor or
  • Doctor or teacher from out of town
needing a place to stay, my apartment is perfect for you.

There is a screening process as I am seriously particular about who stays here.

This is a good thing and I want to keep it that way.

The apartment is available a few weeks a month and is priced at $200 a week.

I have known times when I would be jumping up and down over a price like that for a place like this.

To start the process you can email me at Scooteryes@gmail.com.

Leave me your email address. Give some details about
  • your stay,
  • your needs,
  • past experience
  • and whatever else you think will help me trust you to stay here.

I have a list of rules like no smoking, no parties and so on that you will receive as the process continues.

The apartment is very comfortable and a dream for a short term visitor.

It's about a mile to uptown. (I walk it all the time.)

So leave your info and include dates you will need the place. I will be in touch

regarding my room in Charlotte, NC.

No comments:

Post a Comment